Why Work for Graphic Components?
Graphic Components offers an innovative, team oriented environment, different from any other company. We take pride in our company’s culture as it keeps our Team Members highly engaged with a positive and challenging working environment. Our highest priority will always be to set our Team up for success and give them the tools needed to reach their goals. Graphic Components is always looking to our Team to help us improve our processes and our culture. We do this by hiring the best of the best people and actually implementing their suggestions and feedback.
We are proud to display that we have been rated “Best Places to Work” 2 years in a row by Triad Business Journal. Our Team Members genuinely feel valued because they are! We make sure to give back to them by offering competitive hourly wages, fantastic benefits, and significant bonuses to full-time Team Members. We also treat the Team to various company outings, events, team-building exercises, and activities. Another plus to working for Graphic Components is that we are pet friendly. Meaning, we allow our Team Members to bring their dogs to work and even have an outdoor dog park on site!
Check Out Our Current Benefit Plans!
*All of these are available to full time Team Members after a 90-Day probationary period and 401K benefit is offered after 1 Year of employment.
Compensation – Significant Monthly and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Monthly bonuses can be earned based on the Team achieving a 95% complete and on time goal as well as properly managing labor and material expenses for gross profit (contribution margin) goals
- The entire Team has the same goals and if achieved, the monthly bonus is split evenly among all eligible Team Members.
- Quarterly bonuses are based on going above and beyond for agreed upon contribution margin goals
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 7 paid holidays through the year (8 hours per holiday) and 52 hours paid vacation, sick days, or personal days.
- After 1 Year – 78 Hours Per Year
- After 2 Years – 104 Hours Per Year
- After 3 Years – 130 Hours Per Year
- After 5 Years – 156 Hours Per Year
Employer Sponsored Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance policy of $25,000 is covered by Graphic Components
- Long Term Disability Insurance coverage is a 100% sponsored plan through Graphic Components.
- Health Insurance Plan for Team Member is Covered at 100% by Graphic Components. This covers the base plan, but we also currently offer a higher plan to choose from. Team Members would pay an additional premium for the higher plan.
- Dental Insurance is available, but Team Member is required to pay 100%
- Vision Insurance is available, but Team Member is required to pay 100%
- Dependents can be added to Health, Vision, and Dental policies at the expense of the Team Member.
- Employer Sponsored 401k Plan with and up to 5% Company Match in Funds
- 100% Vested from Start of Plan
We believe Graphic Components is a really great place to work and we want you to be a part of our Team!
Just check out some of the anonymous comments our Team made this year:
“This company goes above and beyond for their employees. All of the leaders of the company give and show their respect for each person that works here. It is by far the most positive work environment I’ve ever worked in. I look forward to coming in each day to use my abilities to better the company’s success. Every single person that works here is a hard-working individual with strong work ethic. We thrive on it. We all want to see each other and the company to succeed. The pay and benefits are phenomenal. Everyone is so happy to work with each other and come into work each day. I couldn’t ask for a better place to work, honestly. I feel very lucky and honored to be a part of the Team.”
“Graphic Components is by far the best place l have ever had the opportunity to work. I honestly feel so lucky to be part of a company that not only pushes for their Team to feel connected and involved with one another, but also takes the time to show their gratitude for their Team in ways I have never seen another business do. I feel like Graphic Components goes above and beyond to make every Team Member feel comfortable no matter their title or tenure. 10/10 will recommend forever.”
“Graphic Components goes out of it’s way to put employees first. They are open and honest with everyone about the company and it’s standing. They are always trying to come up with ways to make sure everyone knows they are appreciated. They listen when people have ideas of improvement or need help. I feel like this company truly puts employees first and I’m so glad to have found myself working here.”
Submit Your Resume
Interested in pursuing a position with us? Please answer the following questions and send us your resume.